COVID-19 Support Room
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
Find more information about the Qwell counselling service here: Qwell counselling
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
For more information please see these Public Health England leaflets:
- Why do I have to wait for my vaccine?
- Covid-19 Vaccine – A guide for adults
- Covid-19 Vaccine – What to expect
- A Guide to Covid-19 vaccination – All women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- First phase priority groups (PDF)
- Historic moment for Aspen as our first patients receive the Covid vaccine
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
Some people will need further medical follow-up after COVID. We have some national guidance to direct your follow up care.