Aspen Medical Practice are looking to expand our team, with a new friendly, motivated and enthusiastic GP who values patient care and works well within the practice as a Salaried Doctor/GP Partner for 4-8 sessions.
Aspen Medical Practice is a Primary Care Network and individual practice with 30,000 patients.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic practice with a young Partnership who are not afraid to innovate and try new ventures. Our goal is to take the stress out of General Practice and bring back the enjoyment and satisfaction of Primary Care.
We are a friendly team who meet regularly for work and social events and have monthly protected learning time within the practice including an “Eat Real Food” lunch.
As a member of our team you will:
- Be working with friendly and supportive colleagues who look out for each other with excellent back up from our non-clinical teams.
- Be supported by a practice prioritising staff and patient safety during Covid-19 Pandemic, responsive to the changing threat levels and guidance. We have ensured high quality PPE and maximised remote consultations by video, e-consult and AccuRx SMS.
- Work in a CQC rated ‘good’ Practice
- Have mentoring support available
- Have 7 weeks of annual leave pro rata to include a week of study leave
- Receive a competitive sessional rate
- Have indemnity and GMC fees paid
- Be Using Emis system
- Be part of a training practice and we are happy to develop doctors who wish to expand into becoming Clinical and Educational Supervisors
- Benefit from In house results nurses resulting in no chronic disease bloods to manage
- Benefit from in-house Reports team with minimal clinical input.
- Have minimal Docman due to workflow optimisation and paperless systems.
- Have low levels of prescriptions due to team of Clinical Pharmacists and prescription clerks.
- Benefit from a robust recall systems and Significant Event Analysis.
- Meet regularly for coffee and lunch.
- Benefit from our Frailty Matron and team of social prescriber and Community Practioner .
- Have continuity of care for palliative patients with a named doctor system.
- Have no home visits unless they are your palliative patient or you are the visiting doctor for the day.
- Benefit from having named GP’s covering their own Nursing Homes.
- Be working with the Hot (duty team) led by a partner each day, either as visiting doctor, extended hours clinic or helping with on the day queries only. You will never be “the sole Duty Doctor” seen in traditional practices.
- Benefit from Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Associates seeing minor illnesses.
- Be able to refer to in-house specialists for dermatology, minor surgery, diabetes, women’s health and joint injections – and able to develop these skills yourself if you wish
- Benefit from our Eat Real Food programme which helps patients to improve their diabetes and pre diabetes often into remission though food and wellbeing.
- Work in modern and well designed and updated premises across three sites.
- Benefit from an active and supportive Patient Participation Group.
- Be able to signpost carers to our monthly Carers Support Group ( currently by Zoom)
- Have the option to explore partnership in the future when and if you are ready.
Please look at our practice website to learn more about us www.aspenmedicalpractice.nhs.uk.
Please contact Dr Nicky Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an informal chat and visit.