The Family Information Service is here for you!
We offer a free confidential advice line providing guidance and emotional support on any aspect of parenting and family life.
Many families may be finding the current circumstances difficult and worrying. Whilst having more time together as a family can be a pleasure, the additional pressures of home schooling, managing your child’s anxiety and not seeing friends and loved ones is a challenge for us all.
We Can Help You
- We have time to listen to you. Let us know what is going on for you and what is causing you concern. No worry is too small or too big for us to support you with.
- Once we fully understand your concerns we can think through together how you and your family can overcome your problems. This may involve us recommending someone else to help you, we may help you access useful websites or resources or we might agree together some practical approaches you can try and call you back to see how you got on.
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer legal, financial or medical advice but can always put you in touch with someone who can.
How To Contact Us
Our service is available Mon – Fri, 9am – 8pm and on Saturdays 10am – 6pm.
- Call us free of charge on 0800 542 02 02. If we can’t answer straight away please leave a message and we will call you back.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you the same working day.
- Find us on Facebook, just search for Family Information Service, Gloucestershire and leave us a message.
- Look us up for lots of useful hints and tips, visit us at www.glosfamiliesdirectory.org.uk.
Our contact with you is confidential unless you give us permission to share information with someone else. However, in extreme circumstances such as if the health, safety or welfare of you or someone you tell us about is at significant risk we may need to share. If we need to do this we would always try to speak to you about this first.