Patient Navigator / Receptionist
Our reception team are very important to us.
They provide a professional positive and friendly service to our patients and other visitors both in person and via the telephone.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, with excellent people skills to join this friendly team.
If you are someone who believes that they can demonstrate:
- A confident communication style
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A willingness to learn
In return we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Modern working environment
- Free car parking
- Great people to work with
- Part time / Full time hours
Please send your CV to Cherie Andrews, HR Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you