Moving your body on a regular basis is a great way to maintain general wellbeing, build confidence and stay strong and able throughout your life. Latest research shows that being active is the most important step towards taking control of your pain. Aspen Medical Practice are proud to be a pilot site for ‘its your move’ for patients over the age of 18 with chronic pain.
This will be Supervised activity sessions:
You are invited to take part in a series of ten supervised activity sessions, where a trained instructor will guide you through some gentle movement-based activities and strengthening exercises.
These activities will help you to:
- stay strong and independent
- do more of the activities you enjoy
- move more freely
- improve your mental wellbeing
- build confidence in doing daily tasks
- be in control of your problems
- meet new people and connect
If you would like to be referred please submit an e-consult.