The Community Wellbeing Service is free and confidential for people aged 16 and above. Their aim is to connect you to local services, organisations and groups that can help improve your general wellbeing and meet your wider social needs.
Your Gloucester Community Wellbeing Team can help:
- in times of change, for example after redundancy, health issues
- in times of emotional hardship, such as after a bereavement
- if you are worried about debt or financial issues
- if you don’t know where to turn for support
- if you would like to volunteer in your community
For more information, please view the Gloucester Community Wellbeing Service leaflet.
Telephone: 0300 131 0024