Work with Us
Receptionist / Customer Services Assistant
We are looking to recruit a part-time Receptionist / Customer Services Assistant to join our busy, friendly Reception team working across Aspen Medical Practice’s three sites (all located in Gloucester). For further information or to apply for this position, please visit www.glosjobs.co.uk/receptionist-customer-services-assistant.
We are looking for a Parctice Nurse to join our treatment room team. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team, working in modern premises with great opportunities for career development. We are holding an open day On Wednesday 19th May between 10-12. If you would like to attend please contact us via the website Ask Reception a Question form which will be passed to our R&C team to confirm your attendance.
We look forward to meeting you soon
Partner/Salaried GP or ANP
Sessions available 4-8
Aspen Medical Practice is a Primary Care Network (PCN) and take full advantage of the additional resources this brings. We have 30,000 patients and cover 3 sites. We have a large and growing team of doctors and a strong multi-disciplinary approach to providing high quality care. Our size gives us the opportunity to be at the forefront of change and to adopt new technology and diagnostics to better serve the needs of our patient population. We have an new purpose built health centre as our main site and have 2 smaller branch surgeries.
We would like to offer you:
- Variety across your Week.
- 15 minute face to face appointments as standard.
- A highly supportive and responsive team environment with a protected induction and mentoring support from our experienced GPs to help guide your career development.
- Proactive use of eConsult, Footfall and accuRX.
- Indemnity cover provided.
- Team atmosphere.
- Monthly Protected Learning time as a Team.
- PPE above PHE minimum to keep clinicians and patients safe.
- Active encouragement to develop additional skills and specialist clinical interests, or representative roles the CCG, RCGP or LMC
We are developing a new clinical model for the delivery of primary care based on:
- Our own Covid-19 Hot Hub at branch Surgery where we control who is seen where.
- Safeguarding, Frailty and Palliative MDTs in house and Community Matron lead Frailty service.
- Clinical Pharmacist team leading on medicines management and prescription flow.
- Full time team of Results Nurses managing chronic disease blood results and medication monitoring.
- Home visits done by Visiting ANP/GP (no routine visits for the other GPs unless a patient is a palliative patient with you as their primary physician).
- Minor surgery, Dermatology, Joint Injections, Diabetes and LARC Specialist clinics
- In house Eat Real Food patient education approach to diabetes and metabolic syndrome management.
- Lifestyle Medicine approach.
- Nursing Homes covered by named GPs.
- Opportunities for varied nGMS work.
- Training of Med students, F2s, ST doctors and allied professionals (PAs, Pharmacists, Nurses)
- RCGP Green Practice.
The only constant in General Practice is change. We don’t believe the future of General Practice looks like 2 surgery sessions per day with visits at lunchtime. Every. Day. Forever.
Please come to visit us if you are interested by contacting Dr Nicky Wilson ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) at the practice to arrange an informal chat.