Register for the NHS App
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
- check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription.
- view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register.
- choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning.
How do I access it?
If you do not have access to apps
Please come into the practice with your ID, and a receptionist can set you up with the relevant online services.